Do you ever have a sweet tooth in the mornings? Craving muffins, pastries, cereal, bagels? Well, you don't have to eat unhealthy to fight those cravings! Smoothies are a fantastic way to curb that sweet tooth, while also filling you with nutritious quality ingredients. So, what makes this smoothie so good?
- Its incredibly tasty - seriously this is my favorite go-to smoothie in the mornings, because it tastes so good!
- It's naturally sweetened - no added sugars, or unhealthy sweeteners. Just bananas!
- It's filling - with hemp seeds and greens in this smoothie the protein content is just what you need to keep you satisfied until your next meal.
So, if you are looking for a healthy breakfast or even a healthy snack, this is a great sweet healthy treat! Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 2 bananas
- 1 1/2 cups cherries, frozen
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 5 dates (for added sweetness - optional)
- Handful spinach
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds. Add more non-dairy milk if too thick, or some ice if too thin. Serve and enjoy!
- Healthy fats like seeds and nuts, along with dark greens like spinach are a great way to make your smoothie more filling and help you to feel fuller longer. They also help boost the protein and nutritional content!